Saturday, June 2, 2012

I like it here :)

Sunset. Yes they are like this every evening. It's beautiful

Guava. It's a fruit. You eat the whole thing, including the annoying seeds. But it's pretty tasty

The spider on the ceiling at the conference

My room. That's pretty much my whole room too.

All of us at the youth meeting last night. It was crazy hair night :)
So last night I went to a youth meeting at one of the missionary family's houses in Lichinga. It was a lot of fun. We played a number of games, including the most hilarious game of 'Duck, Duck, Goose' I have ever played. Then we had dinner and a time of fellowship and reading the Bible. I really enjoyed it and am glad I went, after debating all day long whether to go or not. I was able to meet a couple girls my age, which was especially wonderful. I look forward to being able to talk with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment