Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good-bye Mozambique

Well tomorrow morning I shall head off on my journey back to Michigan. I have loved Mozambique and hope I will be able to come back someday.

My flights are as follows:
Maputo-Johannesburg: 11:50am-1:00pm
Johannesburg-Frankfurt: 7:25pm-6:10am
Frankfurt-Detroit: 2:10pm-5:20pm

I am thankful that the time doesn't change until after I leave Frankfurt. It's easier on my brain that way. And hopefully I'll rest enough to stay awake on the drive back to Grand Rapids from Detroit.

Right now it's hard to imagine that I will really be leaving Mozambique tomorrow. It's easy to think I'm going to head of to Lichinga again like I did last time I was in Maputo. But alas, I must return to finish my last year of school.

I think it will be interesting to see how my life changes and how I have changed as a result of my three months here in Mozambique. It will take some time to know the answer to that however.

No comments:

Post a Comment